The 5th Anniversary Central Asian International exhibition «Chemical industry – Chemie Uzbekistan» and the 2nd Uzbek International exhibition of plastics and rubber – «Plastex Uzbekistan 2011» will be held from the 16th till the 18th of November 2011, at the Pavilion 1 of OJSS «Uzexpocentre».
“ITE UZBEKISTAN” is the organizer of the exhibitions
Talking about Uzbekistan, look at this siteif you would need some oils and herbal essentials to take along with you in the tour. Uzbekistan is a safe country and you can enjoy the serenity and the relaxed atmosphere here. Tashkent is the largest city in Uzbekistan. You can definitely plan your next trip to Uzbekistan, either solo or with family.
Though there is no strict dress code to be followed when visiting Uzbekistan, it is important that you do not wear any revealing dresses. The country folks dress conservatively and it is important that you do so as a respect to their culture. Make sure that you pack comfortable shoes that make it easy to walk on the sandy and dry ground. Long skirts and pants and long sleeve shorts with a high neckline can be worn in Uzbekistan.
The exhibitions will feature the following sections:
– Raw and equipment for chemical industry
– Composite materials, glass-fibre plastics
– Grit-tipped blade
– Synthetic rubbers
– Household chemicals
– Keeping and transporting of chemical product
– Chemical technologies, research activities
– Laboratory and analytical equipment, devices
– Technic and equipment for producing plastics and rubbers
– Equipment for primary processing materials
– Reprocessing equipment
– Extruders and extrusion utilities
– Machines for ?????? ??? blown forming
– Machines and equipments for producing tyres
– Auxiliary equipment, forms, matrix
– Raw and auxiliary materials
– Mechanical packer
– Semi-finished product and ready-made goods
– Services in the sphere of producing fibers and rubbers
New technologies and innovations in the sphere of chemical substance, raw and auxiliary equipments will be presented at the exhibitions as well.
Such companies from Austria, Germany, India, China, Poland, Russia, Taiwan, Uzbekistan as: Asian diamond classic; Oybek otchopar plastik; Korting Gmbh; Nigmatjon-rin; Omsk plant of trumpet isolation; Xinjiang huangjin mid-asia engineering technology co., Ltd; Uzkimyosanoat; Tongling nextool; Tingdao plastic; Qingdao leader; Trade and Investment Promotion Department of the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in the Rebublic pf Uzbekistan; King hsing; Coperion Gmbh; Starlinger; Lohia starlinger; Shurtan g