SMi Group are thrilled to present the 2nd annual Lyophilization USA conference, returning to Iselin, New Jersey on April 27th & 28th 2016.
With an increase in contract services, combination products and innovative drug delivery devices, growing demand for lyophilization equipment and lyophilized biopharmaceuticals has contributed to a projected rise in market growth from US $2.0 billion in 2013 to US $4.8 billion by 2020.
While pharmaceutical companies are still dedicating research efforts on freeze drying technologies, commerciality of scaling up and homogeneity of product quality remain top concerns.
Lyophilization USA 2016 will gather leading market experts to discuss the latest cutting edge developments in freeze drying as well as solutions to on-going industry challenges. The packed agenda features a mix of case study led presentations, panel debates, interactive workshops and keynote addresses that have been tailored for an audience of professionals working in pharmaceutical lyophilization from formulation development through to production and quality assurance.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Jim Searles, Technical Fellow, Global Technical Services, Pfizer
- Mark Yang, Director, Genzyme
- Evgenyi Shalaev, Research Investigator, Allergan
- Sune Andersen, Principal Scientist Drying Processes, Novo Nordisk A / S
- Vineet Kumar, Senior Scientist, Johnson & Johnson
- Ralph Tarantino, Pharmaceutical Consultant & Principal, Steritech Solutions LLC
- Stuart Wang, Senior Scientist, Protein Process Development, Biogen Idec
- Jamie Tsung, Principal Scientist, Momenta Pharmaceuticals
Why You Should Attend:
- Define CQAs and QbD for a smooth lyophilization program – bridging upstream and downstream
- Learn about new technologies to accelerate lyophilization process and stabilize complex biologics products
- Thrive on product quality control and assurance during mass production and tech transfer
- ‘Dry fast and smart’ – develop a commercially viable lyophilization cycle
- Benchmark your strategies against peers’ and industry experts’ to ensure a sustainable drug development program and pipeline